Belmar Spring Water is a proud supporter of local organizations and charities. If your group is holding a fundraising event or seeking donations, please send a request describing the event and information about the organization. Our company officers will review each request and determine eligibility.
Send requests to:
Tulpehocken Spring Water
4 Lincoln Drive
Fairfield NJ 07004
Belmar Spring Water in the Community
At Belmar Spring Water we support our communities trough our involvement with many different groups and organizations. In 2010, we supported and sponsored the following with donations including water, pump dispenser and paper supplies:
- Swim Across America – Swim Across America’s Inaugural North Jersey Pool Swim. Swim Across America raises money for cancer research and prevention.
- Bicycle Touring Club of NJ (BTCNJ) – 2010 Ramapo Rally.
- Splash & Dash Franklin Lakes Youth Biathlon – The Splash & Dash event, sponsored by the Franklin Lakes Recreation & Parks Department and the Wyckoff Family YMCA promotes health and wellness for children.
- Glen Rock Hamilton School 5K race – The proceeds from the race provide enrichment programs for the children, library reference materials and supplemental materials for classrooms.
- NJ Knights of Pythias Charity Foundation – 2010 Pythian bike-a-thon.
- Glen Rock Volunteer Ambulance Corps – 2010 WetDown celebration of their new ambulance.
- East Jersey Chapter, Trout Unlimited – Saddle River Park clean up.
- Glen Rock Jaycees Arboretum Run
- Dogfest2010.com – Pet adoption day.
- Alzheimer’s Association NYC Chapter 22nd Memory Walk 2010 – The event supports the fight against Alzheimer’s disease.
- Girl Scouts of Northern NJ’s EcoTrek 2010, Live Healthy, Forever Green – The event promoted on healthy living and lifestyles that protect the environment and educate citizens.
- Hamilton Elementary School Field Day
- 28th Annual Wyckoff Franklin Lakes Triathlon – The event allows the Y to continue to offer programs and services for area residents.
- 2010 July Baseball Tournament – Sponsored the Mahwah Black Travel Baseball Team in the July 2010 tournament in Cooperstown, NY.
- 9th Annual Relay For Life Of The Highlands – West Milford High School, NJ.
- Glen Rock Middle School – Supported the 8th grade yearbook party and pool party.
- Brake the Hunger Cycle Tour – supported the 2011 charity bike event tour in it’s effort to reduce poverty and hunger.
- Hamilton School’s Husky Cafe – supported the 2011 water day event
- Glen Rock High School Back to School Night – supported the beginning of 2011 school classes with 3 bottles of water – 500 glasses of icy water were served.
- Rebuilding Together Bergen County – supported the 2011 Father’s Day 5K run and 2K walk – over 350 runners and walkers – with donation of water